Days before we were to leave for Georgia, Ava announced that she would not be going to the Aquarium. She did not like it. She is rotten and we are well aware of that, but I wanted her to have something to look forward to. I had seen this place on a friend's blog and decided to check into it. It is in Cleveland, Georgia, about an hour from Athens and Atlanta, where we were headed next, so off to Babyland General Hospital we went. Well, it was Ava heaven. She held babies and rocked babies and shhheshed and sang to babies. For two hours, we did not hear so much as a whimper or whine from Ava and that has got to be some kind of record. We did leave with a new addition to our family, Minnie Megan. I need to get her picture and add it, but she is one of the baby Cabbage Patch dolls with the plastic heads, not like any of these pictured here that they had out to be played with. These in the pictures started at $195 and went up to around $300. Yes, that made me more than a little nervous. I also have to admit I got a small thrill out of seeing Darby Dara and Bernadine Phoebe's brothers and sisters. I did love those Cabbage Patches when I was little.






Cate liked the hair salon best.


'







We got to see a Cabbage Patch delivery. They announced that a birth was pending, the cabbage was 10 leafs branches dilated and then it went from there.


No comments:
Post a Comment