Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Alyson's Wedding

My cousin, Alyson, got married in a beautiful, sweet wedding in her hometown of Athens, Georgia this weekend. We got distracted in the details and I did not get any pictures of the gorgeous bride or any of us dressed up for the wedding, though I'm sure her photographer got plenty. Ava decided she did not want to walk down the aisle with Cate, so she walked down with me instead (Catherine and I were bridesmaids). At the end of the aisle, she stopped abruptly and refused to walk another step. I drug her several steps and then Joe grabbed her up, kicking and screaming, quickly disappearing through a side door. Cate was a little shy, but she made it down and loved seeing a princess wedding. We all enjoyed getting to spend time with family, eating delicious meals at the rehearsal and reception and even doing a little dancing. Cate and Ava got Grandpa out on the dance floor (I bribed Cate with 50 cents that she later asked Grandpa for- ha!). I hope someone got a picture of that because I know I have never seen Daddy dance and I'm quite certain very few others have either.

The following pictures are after the rehearsal dinner on Friday night.





No comments:

Post a Comment