Monday, September 14, 2009

Our Ballerina

Cate asked to "do that dancing in a tu-tu" many times last year when she'd see other little girls getting ready to go from the sitter's. Last night she cried real tears and said she didn't want to go. She didn't like ballet. Today she went in quite hesitantly and very skeptically. I was sitting outside the door when she came out. She saw me and a big smile appeared, "Mama, I DID like dancin'. When can we come back? Can I wear my suit until bathtime? Did you see me? I was a butterfly..." And she chattered non-stop the rest of the way home.

Cate's first day of Dance.

Showing a few of her moves.

Ava listening to Cate talk.
We had to make a couple of stops on the way home. I didn't hear a peep out of Ava after she got this sucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment