Sunday, May 9, 2010
Just Playing.
In reality, we when play at home the girls are most often in pajamas or half naked. They usually have big hair with a smudge of chocolate or ketchup on their cheek and maybe a milk or juice mustache. Cate is into accessorizing at the moment and some days I could swear she's color blind. The more headbands, barrettes, necklaces, bracelets, and "pinny tails" (pony tails or pig tails), the better. Oh and the click-clack-clicking plastic dress-up shoes with Ariel, Cinderella, or Snow White on them is a must-must. Needless to say, between their crazy get-ups and harried appearances, and the disaster the house stays in, I rarely have a strong urge to rush for the camera on our stay at home play days. But I do love to watch them play and I do not want to forget these days, so I picked up the playroom a little, brushed their hair and got them dressed up a bit.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment