Friday, August 14, 2009

A Few Recent Snapshots


Excited about going to the Tippah County Fair. I don't think I had been in 10 years. We were spending a few nights in Ripley due to new flooring going in at our house and decided to try the fair. Cate did not catch a rabbit in the rabbit catching contest, but she did chase them and that shocked me. Ava was too young to enter. It was probably a good thing too, she would have walked out of there with a handful of bunnies by their ears.







Ava wearing her new Dora pajamas and playing on the bed. (I know the pjs are buddy, but she LOVES anything Dora and wants to wear these jammies every time she see them.)


I love this sweet face.


"Ava, where are your eyes?"


I took dancing for one year at the age of 5. I was not a dancer. I think they kicked me out. But, Catherine and I did have these fabulous costumes to play in for many years. I found them the last time we stayed in Ripley. Cate and Ava had a ball playing in them. It was hard to get pictures because they were dancing all over the living room to CMT -sorry Joe, it was the only music I could find at the time.




On the stove at our new house you have to press "Start" after you set the timer. NOW we know. Tonight I told Cate we were having pizza. She usually gets very excited about pizza. She replied, "Mama we don't have to eat that black pizza, do we?" She doesn't forget anything.



This is Cate's night-night cap. It is actually a little fleece hat a nurse friend of mine, Laura Luther, gave me at a baby shower when I was pregnant with Cate. It always makes me laugh when I go to check on her before I go to bed and find her wearing the thing.


Clean Ava wallowing like a pig in Dirty laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment