nu=3275)59;)338)WSNRCG=32(5+5345%3B32%28nu0mrj.jpeg)
Catherine and Ava

Ava was sweet and posed for a few pictures. Cate was hungry for lunch and declined.


nu=3275)59;)338)WSNRCG=32(5+5343%3B32%28nu0mrj.jpeg)
Ava, Cate and Ashton playing on some shelving we were moving.
nu=32(5)8(7)373)23;68(746423;ot1lsi.jpeg)
Ava messed Cate's blanket tent up. Cate was upset. This is Cate's mean face.
nu=32(5)+49%296%28%3B%2923%3B6+497%3B%2823%3Bot1lsi.jpeg)
Cate was proud of her french braids by Ta-Ta.
nu=3275)59;)338)WSNRCG=32(33263+732%28nu0mrj.jpeg)

Two little wrastlin' kitty cats.
nu=3275)59;)338)WSNRCG=32(333433432(nu0mrj.jpeg)
Apparently Cate was a cat all day, which she thought was great fun. When I got home from work, I also got a cat nose and whiskers. Needless to say, we let Joe pick-up dinner that night.
Catherine was home for the week and kept Cate and Ava for a couple of days. We all had a ball. She brought a goodie bag, the "Bag of Fun", and entertained the girls for hours on end. She is the artistic one in the family and had several good decorating ideas for our new, overwhelming house that I can't wait to get started on. We will miss her until she gets to come back over the holidays. Love you, Ta-Ta!
No comments:
Post a Comment