Monday, July 6, 2009

We have visitors...

The first thing Cate said after waking up from nap yesterday was, "My friends took a nap with me." We don't know a whole lot about these friends yet except that there are too many of them to count. They are all 5 years old and one of them is named Tassy (after I told Cate I grew up with a pretend friend named Tassy).
They went to the grocery store with Joe and Cate last night and wanted hot dogs for supper just like we were having (they aren't very healthy eaters either). I did sit on one of them in MY chair at the table--classic. And they all wanted a cup of water with a blue bendy straw at bedtime, though Cate and I decided that since they are 5 they can get their own.
They are quiet and fairly well behaved so far. Joe and I are interested to see where this will go. We'll keep you posted. Of course, they are all camera shy, so no photographs yet. --Lauren

1 comment: