As trends go, I am notorious for jumping on them late in the ballgame. Something that is fresh and new to me is generally yesterday's news to the rest of the world. The reason for this is that I take pride in not being trendy, and I don't want to jump on the trends that don't have staying power (not that I am a particularly good judge). I fought a cell phone for a while and finally gave in. There was another losing battle with the ipod. I am currently fighting the Facebook battle (though Lauren has an account, and I spend a good amount of time reading over her shoulder). And now a blog. We begin for a couple of reasons. We have friends and family from near and far. We are fond of these people, and we have reason to believe that many of these people are fond of us, and might enjoy easily keeping track of us. Also, Lauren loves pictures and we take alot of them. This will be an easy way of sharing those, most of which will involve two faces that will become very familiar to people who follow this blog.
And so I hope everybody enjoys. We won't post every day, and we'll battle busy days and other obligations, but we'll update when we can. Thanks for reading.
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment