Sunday, September 26, 2010

Better Late Than Never

The celebration was late and the post is even later, but we had a great time and I want to remember it. Joe and I celebrated our wedding anniversary the second weekend in September by spending a night in Atlanta. We ate a very good restaurant that was recommended by some friends that used to live there. It is called Nava. Joe's favorite was his alligator taco and I liked the tomato grits and banana enchilada (pictured). Our primary reason for going was to see the Avett Brothers in concert and they did not disappoint us. A buddy of Joe's told him he thought we'd be going to a small smoky bar to hear them. They're about all we listen to right now and Cate even has a couple she requests.





And if you're interested, a few of our favorites:

Tin Man (this is the concert we went to)

Laundry Room

The Lowering

Murder in the City

Please Pardon Yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment