Close...
Monday, March 1, 2010
Dress Up and Magic Wands
Cate loves to dress up. Until recently, Ava only dressed up when Cate was gone to preschool and she always wanted to wear a shirt Cate painted that Cate won't let her wear when she's here. Tonight I was making supper and Cate came flitting through in her fairy costume. Awhile later Ava walked up and said, "I need mine too." It took me a minute to figure out what she was talking about. She wanted a costume like Cate's. She was pleased with herself once I got her dressed. She even had to have a wand just like sister's. They chased witches and tigers and monsters all over the house tonight.
Cate was trying to get Ava to look through her magic wand.

Close...
Even closer, but she never quite got it.

Close...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment