Friday, October 21, 2011

Darby Dog

A few weeks ago, an old classmate of mine (who is now a vet) posted a picture of a litter of abandoned puppies on facebook. We had been talking about getting another dog, but were going to wait until after the first of the year. After seeing those puppies, I knew we needed to bring one of them home. I had my big run that weekend, so we asked if we could get her the day after I got home. So, Tuesday, October 11, 2011, we welcomed little Darby into the Babb home. She was supposedly the calmest in the litter. I cannot imagine what the others must be like because she definitely has her wild moments. Cate is crazy about her and Ava is warming up. She likes it when Darby is sleepy so she can cover her up with doll blankets and pat her without being gnawed on by sharp little puppy teeth. As I type this, she is snuggled beside me faintly snoring and we couldn't be any happier with our new fur baby.


Darby playing with our neighbor, Kate the dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment