Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Noah's Ark Program at FUMC Preschool

Threes, Fours, and Fives singing, "He's Got the Whole World in His Hands".


Threes singing, "I've Got the Joy".

Threes singing, "Five little monkeys swinging from the tree, teasing Mr. Alligator (Davis Miller),
Can't Catch Me."


Ava was shy most of the program and went from lap to lap. Here she is curled up with Mama Sue.
Ava and her teacher, Ms. Tina. Ava loves going to see Ms. Tina on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Ava, Cate, and our sweet friend, Ms. Nichole.

My two little monkeys.

When Cate first got up on stage I kept trying to get her to pull her hat up a little because it was down so far over her face. I thought she just couldn't understand my mouthing and hand motions. After the program I said, "Cate, I was trying to get you to move your hat so we could see your sweet little face." She very seriously replied, "Mama, it had to be way down so I would look like a real monkey."

No comments:

Post a Comment